Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mastermind - Luke Charles

"The thing you don't realize is, I've already stolen your diamonds."
Attributes:
Agility -d8-
Alertness -d6-
Intelligence -d10-
Strength -d8-
Vitality -d8-
Willpower -d8-

Roles:
Grifter -d4-
Hacker -d4-
Hitter -d8-
Mastermind -d10-
Thief -d6-

Distinctions:
Mysterious Past
Direct
No Friends Left

Talents:
 I Can Kill You With My Mind: You must spend a Plot Point to activate this Talent. Add your Intelligence die to your roll, and include a third die in your result in a Fight Action.

The Bigger They Are: You must spend a Plot Point to activate this Talent. You take that Complication die and add it to your own roll as an Asset. Step it up by one if your description
of how it helps you rather than hurts you involves a quick flashback scene.

1 comment:

  1. This is very cool.

    If I found out that Idris Elba was the mastermind, I think I'd just relent and go home. :-)

    ReplyDelete